Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of this reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to get a patent on an idea good an inspiration you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full-line of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and want to find out if they goes around it or inventhelp caveman commercials risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for InventHelp News release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not require to take the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.